62. Pula Film Festival open call for professional accreditation for film professionals.
Professional accreditation is solely intended for persons and professionals active and employed in national and foreign film industry: directors, actors, producers, distributors, cultural and artistic workers in film domain, teachers and students of The academy of Dramatic Art, film employees, script writers, film theoreticians, film critics, film festival organizers, event managers, promoters, and representatives of diplomatic bodies of the Festival film participating countries, etc. If you do not belong to any of these categories your application form will not be taken into consideration.
Professional accreditation advantages:
- Free access to all film programmes;
- Free access to the wellcome party and all Festival entertainment programmes;
- Participation in Pula PROfessional programme intended for professional workers in AV industry, and AV Media students. For more information on this programme click HERE;
- Press centre services, daily event schedule, all necessary assistance in coordinating interviews with film guests;
- Participation in daily media conference.
Press accreditation price: 100,00 kn. Payment details can be found HERE.
The PFF will promptly inform you about accreditation approval.
The PFF reserves the right to approve or deny accreditation.
Approved accreditation are to be collected from the Accreditation Office (please bring your payment confirmation with you) in Circolo (The Italian Community Club), Carrarina 1 (Carrara Street, 1), Pula, starting from Friday 17th of July.
Accreditation fee is to be paid at the Festival financial service upon arrival.
If you need any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
PROFESSIONAL ACCREDITATION FORM