63rd Pula Film Festival Press Service invites journalists and media representatives to send their registration forms for accreditations.
Applications will be accepted until the June 27th 2016.
According to the type of media press accreditations will be limited:
- TV stations: 6 accreditation per each TV station
- Print Media: 5 accreditation per each print media
- Radio stations: 4 accreditation per each radio station
- Web portals: 3 accreditation per each web portal
The Festival reserves the right to accept or reject the requested accreditation.
The Press Service will notify you of your accreditation approval by June 30th at the very latest.
Press accreditation enables you:
- Press services, daily schedule, interview booking assistance
- Participation in daily press conferences
- Free entry to all festival programmes
Accreditations are to be collected from The Accreditation Office in the Italian Culture Club – Circolo, address Carrarina 1, Pula, from Thursday 7th of July 2016.
TIME EMBARGO on electronic media publication: Film reviews of the National Programme are not to be published in any electronic media (including daily newspaper web sites) by journalists who have viewed Press screening before the film evening screening in the Arena.
For the accommodation enquiries feel free to contact our official Festival Hotel House Arenaturist Ltd.
Tel. + 385 (0) 52 529 434